Followers

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Left-Over Whole Chicken

I had a left-over whole chicken that was barbequed the day before. I thought of an easy way to make a quick lunch. I took my Meatrakes shredded the chicken, warmed-up corn tortillas, cut limes and you can use any of your other favorite taco toppings and your favorite salsas. I like to use this tomatillo salsa verde.
mmmm good! 

Best of all quick and easy.


The Meatrake works on any size piece of meat to get it shredded and ready to warm up and serve.


Cheers!

1 comments:

BBQSpyd said...

Got my Meatrakes! Raked up a couple pounds of chicken breasts for enchiladas. Amazingly simple. Big ole pork butt comin up next.

About Me

My Photo
meatrake-blog
The #1 Meat Shredding Tool in the world! The Meatrake is the next Best BBQ tool you'll add to your cooking arsenal. Meatrake shreds through Pork, Beef ,Chicken, Ribs, and is ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in your hand and make light of the tough jobs. It also makes for the best kitchen tool is your gourmet kitchen, it's stylish, as it makes any chef proud to have a Meatrake in their arsenal.
View my complete profile